Six Latest Designs of Gold Bangles for Women
Indian traditional attire is incomplete without bangles. Bangles are available in different metals like gold, silver, platinum, etc. Of all the metals, gold bangles have always ruled the Indian jewellery market. Now, bangles have become popular across the world and are worn by women to signify matrimony or to flaunt an ethnic look.
Following are the latest designs of gold bangles trending in the global market:
- Era Uncut Diamond Gold Bangle is available in variety of styles and is suitable for women of all the ages. It is the perfect gold accessory for your wedding wardrobe and goes well with both – a casual look, the stylish attire, and everlasting traditional look. Each and every block of the diamond in the bangle is coated with the gold metal. It is one such bangle that is always available in women’s bangle collection.
- Stylish Kerala Gold Bangles are sober and yet classy ones as these bangles are subtly glamorous and are an eye-popping accessory to wear for traditional celebrations. One can always feel that royal happiness when they are drowned and adorned in this lovely pair of gold bangles that exhibit such charm. Through this bangle, you can decide your outfit better and make it more attractive.
- Gold Emerald Bangles comes with a classical design yet with modern look. It has been the perfect match for casual outfits and party wears and gives an elegant appearance. If you’re on the look out for a unique look, bangles design in gold, then you can choose red or green coloured bangle with emerald gems. It is quite popular among the teenagers and college going girls.
- Trendy Ornate Bride Gold Bangles is one of the trending yet new hand jewellery styles that suits women of all age. It matches well with every outfit – ethnic or western – perfectly giving a pretty and fairer look. Though made up of gold, it is a light weighted type and easy wearable that can be worn by women for any occasion.
- Designer Rope Bangles have been popular among working women and always top the list of office wear jewellery. These simple yet antique bangles have set a trendy way of fashion for Indian women going to office for work.
- Gold Kappu Style Bangles date back to 15th century. Though it was famous in the villages and rural areas earlier but these bangles have made a mark in urban market. It is usually designed with a lion-shaped clasp which gives a royal look. Moreover, it is half cut. Thus the lustrous metal gives an elite look with traditional attire of India.